Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Golf game for PS3

Featured Replies

I am looking at getting a golf game for my PS3, but I am torn between every edition of the Tiger Woods series. Do anyone have a good review/prefered edition that will help me make up my mind?

Thanks

  • Author

No, too fat for move. Unless you make a super good recommendation for it then I may well consider it while shopping for a golf game

Not really lol, I've had it for ages now and hardly ever use it unless I'm drinking haha. Never been a fan of gold games but Tiger Woods is definitely the favourite among my friends that do. Why not download a free demo off the ps store and see if you like it?

  • Author

I have never used the store, I have had connection issues in the past when playing online so I have never really bothered since then. But I may just have a look into it.

  • Author

I have read that from one year to another they don't change that much.

Which is why I am asking, to work out what one would be the better to own

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.