July 25, 201313 yr comment_535275 Number one. Number two. This is the dominant fish in the tank. Is that normally the case when you are a lone species??? Report
July 25, 201313 yr comment_535294 Number one. Number two. This is the dominant fish in the tank. Is that normally the case when you are a lone species??? Number 1 is an ice blue - metriaclima greshakei IMO. Not sure about second one but have seen so someone will find this an easy question. :dnc1: Report
July 26, 201313 yr comment_535371 First one looks like an ice blue but has barring so is probably a hybrid AKA cat food if you're an african nut haha. Second one is a red zebra but also likley a hybrid cause you can't prove it's not - oh and it also has some facial discolouration :lar: Report
July 26, 201313 yr comment_535389 First one could be an ice blue, and second could be male kenyi, does it get the inverted triangle barring on its side depending on mood? Report
July 26, 201313 yr Author comment_535395 Yeah I can't remember what they are, they are Botha male so I going to either rehome because one of them is a pain in the bum chases all the yellows. Not sure. Report
July 26, 201313 yr comment_535398 He got some Kenyi off of me that I got as fry, I never grew them out so I am not sure if they are pure of hybrid. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.