Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

In CHCH Wednesday evening

Featured Replies

Where in ChCh? Do you have transport? Some good shops there (although I assume you will be too late to see them) and a number of CTT members worth visiting.

You can also wander the CD now they have removed the cordon.

Damn, I was going to offer you a place to stay and a personal tour guide but I will be in Dunedin on Weds and Thurs. :( Would have been good to see you again.

Living Reef is awesome but only open on weekends. Organism and Redwoods are good places to go though. We no longer have a public aquarium but the Antarctic Centre is supposed to be pretty cool (I haven't been there yet even though I have lived here for 11 years...). You'll like Riccarton Mall though and there's a great Japanese restaurant next door named Cookai.

  • Author

I will be staying in the IBIS on Hereford Street and will cab to and from work.

Just needed something to do on Wednesday evening / night really - I might just go for a long walk and explore!

I've never been to CHCH before.

Jen - It would have been awesome to do that! Pity you're away! I might try Riccarton Mall if it's walking distance. A little shopping never hurt! :lar:

I'm sure I can stay back on Friday and fly down another day if I can organise the flight change and you can show me stuff? Let me know! My accommodation runs out on Thursday night.

Coolio! I fly back on Thursday evening and have a fish vet medicine webinar I was supposed to attend at 9.30pm, but I am sure I can get out of it. You are welcome to stay in my guestroom and I can show you around whenever it suits you.

Riccarton mall is a must for your list, it isn't really walking distance but the Orbiter bus goes in a circuit to all the malls in Chch. You might like that. :lar:

  • Author
Orbiter bus goes in a circuit to all the malls in Chch. You might like that. :lar:

You know me far too well! :sml1:

mm shopping.. :digH:

I'll message you tonight when I get back home! Need to call up Air NZ and swap flights in that case!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.