Greetings From Nelson

Finznfangs

Just thought i would pop in and say hi :wave:

I have just got back into the hobby after a few years off. I now remember why i stopped for a while, its very addictive and i am on the way to multiple tank syndrome, What a shame :gigl:

Currently have a Aquaone 980 Planted, (new planted 2 weeks) so still a bit sparse, and need to look at my lighting, not happy with what going on under the hood.

Also looking to get a External Filter as the inbuilt filter is noisey as, will need to do some modifications for the hood since there is minimal space for cords let alone water pipes! Tossing up between the sunsun ones i have read alot about or the aquaone CF1200, will probably fo CF1200 because being in nelson the shipping makes everything cheap in Trademe and other Retail sites expensive :-?

Stock at the moment:

12 x Neons

2 x Bristle Pleco's

2 x Ruby Barbs

1 x Angel

3 x Serpae Tetra

Most of these came with the tank, want to rehome the Angel and Ruby Barbs, but i dont think anyone want them so i will just have to make up another tank for them. :ton:

Nice to meet you all

Nicola :)

Angel has now gone. So neons are safe. Now have 6 juvinile discus. :bggrn: They have finally come out from the corner of the tank. Exciting times. :happy1:

Hello fellow Nelsonian :f77:
. Hello there! Bike chick here too, although the poor girl is parked up the garage. Between the car and fish I am haemorrhaging money :ton:

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, I'm in Nelson too :) am also getting back I to it after a few years off! Great to have another nelsonian to bounce ideas off!

I didnt see this message! Hellloooo :wave: yeah nelson is a small town, i have only lived here for two years. but its growing on me :)

• 2 weeks later...