Greetings from the other side of the world (Holland)

DoubleDutch

Hi there,

Greetings from Holland. My name is Aad and I am 47 years old. I've experience in fishkeeping for 40 years now. I am struck by MTS (Multi Tank Syndrom), A disease I read about overhere for the first time hahahaha.

I've got 10 tanks with different kind of tropical fish, but my favourites are Corydoras Catfish.

I like to try sharing experiences (about everything and especially diseases ), and therefor also am member of forums in the UK, Belgium and South Africa.

Got some people I know in NZ en like to go there sometime. My parents went three years ago and liked it very much.

My English won't always be very good, but reading isn't a problem and I'll try to do my best.

Greetz,

Aad

One of my Dutch friends is an excellent baker (as are most of the Dutch in my experience) and when my husband helps fix her computer (and refuses payment as they are little things) she pays him by baking Dutch Apple Cake. It is delicious!

We also have a mobile van that attends big events like Garden Marlborough selling Ole Bolen, Olie Bollen or Oliebol - it's name and spelling seem to vary. They fill them with whipped cream and sprinkle with sugar and/or cinnamon !drool:

Hello and welcome!

Don't worry about your English. English is my language and we English speaking people can sometimes be the worst when it comes to speaking/writing properly :bggrn:

Enjoy...people on this site are awesome!

Caper :P