Adding speakers to my car

Hey guys, i got my 1997 nissan pulsar hatch at the end lf last year, it came with a brand new pioneer stero in it( not sure on model but its pretty nice)and it only has 2 speakers in the front doors, just wanting some advice on a couple of things,

1. What brand of speakers to go for?

2. What size speakers? ( yes im a boy so i like my music loud)

3. Where to put the speakers? It doesnt have a solid peice to cover the boot so i dont know where to mount them?

I know im a complete noob to this sorta thing but please help:)

Are you sure the only speakers are in the front doors? Usually there's a couple of rears too. The size is whatever fits, I just replaced my 5w stock speakers with some 25w, same size just more power. Subs are fun too but then you need a box, amp, wiring, etc.

Id use some 3 or 4 ways in the rear and build a box for them to sit behind the rear seats rather than cutting door panels. You could pair some tweeters up in the front if you are getting new front speakers. Like the others said just get something of same size that your head unit can drive. Reasonable quality.

Could always cut a sheet of thick midfield and carpet it to fit across the top of the boot then mount some rear speakers in that it would have had something similar at some point . Other place to check is either side of the boot above the wheel arches sometimes they squeeze speakers in there . My little Honda hatch has 6x9 speakers there it came factory with only front speakers fitted but had the holes cut. For the front ones find out what size you already have and how much clearance there is behind them. Normally you end up cutting plastic out behind to accomodate the bigger magnets of after market speakers however some cars just don't have room full stop and you either need to get spacers or use low profile speakers. Get a good aftermarket head unit get one with a USB port and aux port. Don't bother with obscure cheap brands stick to something like Sony or pioneer. I recommend fusion for cheap but reasonable speakers can get a pair of component 6 " and a pair of 6x9" for about $110 all up pioneer and jbl are good choice too . In regards to subs if your worried about space you can get sub ,amp and box combos that will actually fit under your seats. The bass from a sub will make a big difference to how loud your system sounds and the quality of the experience .

bang for buck i think 6x9s are pretty good, if you get 3 way speakers even better. Try to stick with the "big brands" like pioneer, sony, alpine, jbl, clarion, earthquake, soundstream, rockford etc. I found fusion, jvc type of brands to be crap. Your car got one of those lift up parcel shelves? mount them on that.