Attention Caper!

Caryl

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Caryl!

Sept 8, 2012 - Tracy, Cody, and me. We were making a left hand turn on a flashing light but apparently the guy that hit us didn't go through the red light (traffic stopped on both sides of him yet he didn't even slow down). Tracy was driving my car, Cody was in his booster seat behind me. My car turned right around and apparently we hit another car (don't remember any of this). Tracy didn't get hurt but Cody was knocked out and had to get stitches on his chin plus he had other bruises :cry: . I got whiplash and all soft tissue damage and lots of bruises. Still experiencing pain. The most terrifying experience I've been through. The fear for them was much worse than any physical pain I was in especially since I couldn't move to get to them :( Worse than the pain is the flashbacks, images, and nightmares; I wasn't scared for me but was terrified for them!

Caper

Thanks Caryl and reptilez :)

Someone had asked me if my life flashed before me but it didn't. I couldn't breath because of the pain and thought, "This is how you die, I'm going to die" but then I must have passed out because the next thing I remember is hearing "click"...looked up to see Tracy taking her seatbelt off and screaming to Cody...I see the terror in her face every single day even though I know they are both fine. I didn't realize till the next day that where Cody was sitting I shouldn't have been able to see him...but I could, knocked out and blood all over his face :cry: Tracy didn't see the car coming at us and Cody doesn't remember, Thank God. I wish I didn't remember it!

Thanks for listening :kiss:

Caper

Thanks Sunbird73 :P

You got that right...parents nightmare! Tracy was understandably terrified for Cody...I was terrified because they were MY two babies and to make it worse I couldn't get to them. Although Tracy was moving I was scared she was hurt and not realizing it...and seeing Cody like that, well :cry: I still can't look when we have to go through that intersection.

Tracy had just finished working at the local ambulance base as an admin. assistant so she knew the paramedics. One of them said to her, "Tracy didn't you have shoes on?" and of course Tracy said yes. Here she was walking on her barefeet on broken glass and didn't even know it, luckily she didn't cut her feet. Enough complaining for now.

Thanks for listening :P

Caper