Good Shop Today

Duke

I had a very good day today..

SHOPPING.!!

Went for a little shop today at Jansens & Hollywood. Just to pick up a leather on hold at Hollywood.

Was going to be going by myself on my bike but there where the extra two, there was "My Choice" (wife) and "I'll touch anything I like with NO sleep" (13month old boy). Cool I thought. No patience here, ugly shopping.

Went to Jansens first to see what was on offer.... good selection well priced stock... some of the fish were expensive but only because I was not allowed to spend that much. Bugger.

Hollywood next, brought leather, Hammer, frozen food and garlic. Not bad for a $35 leather which I thought was well priced. But no fish!!!!

$186 spent with $35 budget.... Not bad I thought.

I went back to Jansens were I again enjoyed the staff conversation which was excellent with great advice and great fish selection, we choose our fish, (decided by My Choice) which was a "Lemon Peel" very well priced.

Our new tank friends are happy in their new home with "I'll touch any thing I like" bangging on the glass", well there are some thing you can't stop.

Todays experiance.

1) Jansans had the best fish selection.

2) Did not notice any great price differances, only because Hollywood did not have the fish to compare.

3) Today the staff at Jansons won, not always the case.

I used to have Oscars, everthing from Janson's... when I purchased fish they gave me chilly bins and oxygen for free, nearly died when Hollywood wanted money for this, especally after you have just purchased a $100 fish. Janson did this for free with a $10 fish.

Jansen's used to sort of lend me fish to see if they could be friends, If YOU KNOW Oscars they don't like friends! A piecefull tank was the selling point of a reef tank, no killing. Use to use neons + for food!

Great Day.

I think I'll have another beer!