Need small fish for "3 litre?" desktop aquarium (babies)

Monzae

• 1 month later...
Haha Electric fish toy does sound like fun. I think I should make better use of it, I work at Hollywood Fish Farm in Albany and last week one of our Goldfish had quite a spawn of little babies, plus we get in plenty of Goldfish on a regular basis so with all the spawn often maybe I could setup this tank in store (on the counter or something) and put a few fry in there and just switch them out for some others when ever they start to get bigger. I'll run it by the work place and see what they think, plenty of cold water fish as well so perhaps that will work out alright and supply a new decorative point for the store, what do you think?

+1, electric fish sounds fun. btw, what happened to the little fluval edge on the counter???

• 1 month later...

Personally, IMO, I wish these types of tiny tanks weren't even sold in shops!!! It seems cruel to me to make something live in such a tiny space. :dunno: it would be like us being made to live in a room say the size of a bedroom with no where else to go... :(

jus sayin...... :fshi:

Not sure what was done with the Fluval Edge lol, kind of need the bench space anyhow. I agree, tank is too small for a fish. Brine shrimp or something along those lines makes sense, I wonder if White worm would do well in a tank that size. Anyway, I scratched it up when I used a sponge to try and scrub it clean so it looks pretty sh*t now.. lesson learnt, only use a very soft sponge on ABS plastic :sml1: