fish mulcher

disgustipated

People are PC, thats the diffrence. ohhh wait maybe its that humans can talk and fish cant (well not to humans at least) so some group will cry that they should of been frozen or injected blah blah blah before death. And its there survival trait to eat other fish alive, they dont eat they die

A group of guys collected the koi after a big flood and sold it as bait, I got my hands on about 2kg of it, best bait ever!!!!

tough as mullet and oilier than bonito, snapper love it.

they got done big time and shut down after a short time.

why not use as fish bait instead of wasted in a mulcher???

As far as rapidity of death of fish put through mulcher/prehog machines, I would not be too concerned about a lingering death.

I work for a company that makes "professional" mulchers (known in the trade as hoggers) and anything live fed into the machines smaller than a full grown chook would, in my estimation at the very least be unconcious after the first "strike" and gone through the machine in less than 30 seconds, that is , all gone, in small, thumb sized pieces.

These machines are never, in my experience fed with live animals, of any type.

There was a case (according to the lore of these machines [truth unverified] of a person accidently going through one of our machines I believe the remains were hosed out.

the only thing that I have heard that will stop these machines is either steel, like 10mm plate, or a large bulls head.

Have fun, and don't slip in!

I have no information on the culling of chickens, except to say that when ours works was next to a quarantine facility hatching imported eggs, that when they had to destroy a 'bad' batch, there was a nasty smell come from their chimney...

I am not insinuating they were burnt alive, I am just saying I dont know the method of death.