December 17, 201213 yr comment_513039 Can anyone tell me how to convert Hygrophila difformis (water wisteria) from emmersed to submersed? I can't seem to find any that has been grown submersed. Report
December 17, 201213 yr Author comment_513045 Drown it and it will convert :lol: That was my approach - 4 weeks down the track - plant has melted - no conversion. Report
December 17, 201213 yr comment_513054 not enough light? You may have more luck floating it until it converts. Report
December 17, 201213 yr comment_513055 When I was growing it emersed I found that it did better if you put the cuttings in a glass of water until they grow roots, then plant submersed in good light. Nice plant submersed. Report
December 17, 201213 yr Author comment_513057 When I was growing it emersed I found that it did better if you put the cuttings in a glass of water until they grow roots, then plant submersed in good light. Nice plant submersed. Thanks - I will give that a go Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.