benefits for being part of FNZAS

I was just wonderin....... having read alot of the post on here about joining clubs that are FNZAS affliated cos this means u will get benefits from it (being a member of FNZAS) i was wondering if u could state those benefits and how we let the stores that provide us with the benefits know that we are FNZAS members (or point us to the link with the details)

cheers........

this is besides being a member of a marvelous club with heaps of info and friendly people and a wonderful monthly newsletter!!!!!!

You get 4 issues of the NZ Aquarium World magazine. This A5, full colour, 40 page magazine is free to all affiliated members. Full of articles, hints, tops, DIY etc and few adverts.

You get a Year Book listing all affiliated clubs, their members plus contact details and interests (ie tropical, marine, plants etc). It has all sorts of other information like temperature conversions, how to work out aquarium and pond capacity. It has the FNZAS Constitution plus other club information. It also lists all retailers offering discount to FNZAS members.

You get a membership card to show participating retailers when you ask for discount.

You get to attend our yearly conferences which are always great fun and you learn heaps.

The FNZAS puts you in touch with like-minded people so you can swap plants, fish etc as well as ideas and information. This site is run by the FNZAS but is open to everyone, whether affiliated or not.

Our aim is to improve fish keeping in NZ and help educate people in the right way to keep their aquatic friends.

thanks....... i just thought it would be nice to have it re-iterated as there are likely to have been new ones join the forum and like me couldnt find the previous info.....

so cheers again.....

just a quick question.....where do we get the cards from that show we are members of FNZAS?