Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tanked

Featured Replies

I forced myself to watch a little of both "Tanked' and "Fish Tank Kings" the other day...

Hard to describe how much I dislike the fake coral... and the shows in general actually. :sick:

  • Replies 54
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a big fan of fake/unnatural looking tanks either, but I must say the scale of some of the things they do and the innovation that goes into them is awesome. The episode I watched they made a huge (18' IIRC) acrylic shark tank for an orthodontists office, and while I'd never put a fake sharks head in my tank it serves the purpose the dentist wanted it for, and at least it may inspire a new generation of aquarists...

http://youtu.be/O47B9SDAQKg

Err ... read the comments .. all the fish gone except the sharks. Or, perhaps they also died during the power blackout caused by Hurricane Sandy.

ive watched a few episodes of tanked and most of the times i just turned it over halfway through.

imo the tanks look over crowded and it is just American tv dramatizing everything as usual. but i realy liked the sharks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.