August 12, 201214 yr comment_492902 I mentioned in another thread that I visited an exporter friend of mine in the Cooks recently. This is the quick video I put togther showing his stock and some of the diving. I have tried to identify species but am just not that knowledgable with marines. If you know the name or if I have made a mistake , please enlighten me. https://vimeo.com/47378986 Enjoy Report
August 12, 201214 yr Author comment_492926 Cher, gutted to have seen I had left one unnecessary text link in the video. Guess I was too excited to get it out there. Does no one know the name of the long spindly half yellow fish swimming on the reef. First time I had seen one of those. Report
August 12, 201214 yr comment_492927 the one at 0:53???? my guess would be Plagiotemus tapeinosoma Piano Fangblenny, or a close relative anyways Report
August 13, 201214 yr comment_492967 whats so funny?? :-? he laughs at everything :facepalm: :dunno: :sml1: Report
August 13, 201214 yr comment_492979 the serious music on the poret foam part makes me laugh I like the googly eyed fish at 2:18 Report
August 13, 201214 yr comment_492984 I like the your text here fish it's really colourful :rotf: Report
August 13, 201214 yr comment_492987 I like the your text here fish it's really colourful :rotf: hehe, i noticed that, i think thats the one he mentioned that he forgot about awsome video, thanks for sharing. :nfs: :nfs: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.