Waikato Aquarium Society July Club Meeting.

Hi all,

We will be having a look at Rob Torrens setup and following up from his talk about basic plant keeping and running a low tech system, from our May club meeting.

Meeting:

Wednesday 4th July,

7pm Rob Torrens place.

For further details you can email Rob at [email protected] or myself at [email protected]

Regards Jonathan.

You're welcome to come along Adrienne - I envisage it will be mainly social with "how'd you do that?" "why'd you do that?" etc thrown in - the May meeting we had quite a good discussion about low-tech planted tanks so seemed like a good idea to follow up with actually looking at some examples.

Phew - arrived home at 12.20am thanks to the heavy fog most of the way back to Auckland.

Thank you for having me at your meeting last night. I did enjoy seeing the tanks and both listening and contributing to the discussion. It is always nice to walk in to a room and see smiling faces and happy people! :D

Omg! did I just missed this meeting?

Damn can we have one more soon in Hamilton :D

Click on the FNZAS home link and go to the main page. On the right hand side is where the clubs post the information about their meetings etc. Waikato elected their new President, Secretary and Treasurer for the year last night and the new contact details should appear in the clubs section, also accessible from the main page soon.