July 5, 201214 yr comment_488610 I was actually thinking of ditching the conditioner until i saw your ordeal. Same water supply i guess too.I have only lost smelt and they stress very easy, as an example you will often have 1/2 die within the first 24h of aquarium life. Report
July 5, 201214 yr comment_488665 I have only lost smelt and they stress very easy, as an example you will often have 1/2 die within the first 24h of aquarium life. It's because your tank smelt bad. Report
July 7, 201214 yr comment_488818 Here's my take on Peet's idea. A drain u-bend and one of those shower attachments with the rubber cups that fit over standard taps. $20 all up from Mitre 10 Mega The hose goes right the way through the u-bend, and I spliced a length of garden hose in (the shower hose fits perfectly inside garden hose) so it reaches from the laundry to the tank. :bounce: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.