Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Orchid" Fighters

Featured Replies

I've been seeing the term "orchid fighters" around lately. Like "pk x orchid"

What are these? The only thing I can think of them being are black orchids but that's a colour not a tailtype...

Yes orchid is a color only, I would be interested to find out if people are just referring to the black fighters that come in periodically under that name and can be a range of tail types, or if it is something else that I am not aware of.

  • Author

Yeah I thought so. So when they are saying pk x orchid its just a pk x ct...

I wonder if we still get black orchid in other tail types here, I know we have or used to have them in hm

Yeah I thought so. So when they are saying pk x orchid its just a pk x ct...

I wonder if we still get black orchid in other tail types here, I know we have or used to have them in hm

Yes we did. I bred them successfully but have to seen any around for a while.

  • 2 months later...

I have a black orchid crown tail pair. They are a pretty nice fish! There are a couple on chch with them who are having trouble getting them to build nests so would be interesting to see if they can get them to breed again

one of my regulars has successfully crossed a black orchid croown with a regular dark blue crown female, waiting on a bit of size before I check them out, she also bought a Black Orchid CT pair (the male was a lot stronger body with longer points on fins) and last I Heard he was building a big nest

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.