My 1400 litre project!

jasonnz

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you see your tank in the morning and you have a cory with his eyes missing - you begin to wonder who the culprit is .. then you see your BGK ...

He is moving to a new tank today - After living in my community tank since he was a baby .. and have no issues with him ... but then again - he is getting bigger now.

Water is a bit yellow this morning after the new wood was added. But I have some purigen to go into the filter later today - It will be interesting to see how well it works for me.

how long did it take to catch 5 kribensis .. 2 hours.

oh sigh.

Anyways .. done and I have for you .. tank layout number 3 .. in second.

Last time I had to remove my breeding pair of kribs I tried for an hour than ended up just pulling EVERYTHING out of the tank and lowering the water level to about 100mm and even then they weren't easy, damn fish.

The discolouration has decreased slightly following a water change and the addition of purigen to my filtration system.

The riccia is no more damaged than it was last night - so very happy about that.

I will be dosing some additional ferts today again ! Only the second time so far that I am putting liquid ferts into the tank. Everything seems to be growing as intended.

• 2 weeks later...