jackp's african tank

jackp

just got the peacocks today. 5 stuartgranti. 1 jacobfreibergi. all males. will keep a very close eye on things. They all came from 1 tank though, so hopefully things work out. I also have a maleri red in there that hasn't coloured up yet.

• 2 months later...

mikes got some awesome fish, i'm stoked with the stuartgrantis i got from him. i'm pretty happy with my tank at the moment, though i'd love to upgrade to a 6x2x2. not really feasible at the moment though so will have to lose some dems, yellows and a few brown haps. hopefully it doesn't lead to increased aggression

Yea hes got awesome fish mate.I think mine are brothers to yours will be interesting to see who has the nicest males ive got 4 colored up and 6 sleeepers so far.I downgraded my big tank as it was too much for me.Are u going to keep the haps in there long term or move them on?

will definitely keep a couple of the brown haps, but have 6 in there at the moment. got a bit carried away with stocking, so will have to be a it ruthless and just keep the ones i really want (which will still be about 40 fish).