What is a Flea Clip??

LYNDYLOO

I googled this for ages and despite it being for sale through many chinese web sites, not one tells you how it is supposed to work. It is just like a biro so I suspect either you squash the flea with the point of it or perhaps although unlikely it is battery operated and gives the flea a zap.

I think it's a typo. It's supposed to be "flea flip". It's a pair of tweezers with a blunt end. You can use it to flip a flea on to its back so it can't bite your pet. Or, if you wish, you can grab the flea and drop it into your fish tank. Note that this is a karma neutral activity as although you get negative karma for killing the flea, you get points for feeding your fish.

...Note that this is a karma neutral activity as although you get negative karma for killing the flea, you get points for feeding your fish.
I find this hard to believe, do you have a scientific reference for that clam, journal not some random webpage?

:digH:

I find this hard to believe, do you have a scientific reference for that clam, journal not some random webpage?

:digH:

It's not science based but a contract between you and the universe. Note that if you are short of time to create good Karma yourself, you can purchase Karma offsets. See