March 5, 201214 yr comment_475335 What protein skimmer and lights would you recommend for a 250 liter tank? coral wise i would like to keep LPS, Zoos, Soft and anemone. I am a uni student so dont really like the sound of spending thousands on a state of the art skimmer/lighting fixture but wont be cheap either something in the middle. I dont really have space for a sump so hang on is more ideal Report
March 5, 201214 yr Author comment_475351 nice thanks for the reply um is that a insump design? Report
March 5, 201214 yr comment_475362 This is the HOB model http://deepblueaquarium.co.nz//product_info.php?cPath=42_43&products_id=69 Personally I have a Deltec MCE600 as a HOB skimmer on a 450L tank. It's great, but quite a bit more expensive than the BM. Report
March 5, 201214 yr Author comment_475364 Is this a good light fixture for what i need? http://deepblueaquarium.co.nz//product_info.php?cPath=30_32_41&products_id=47 Report
March 5, 201214 yr comment_475366 yes it is they have a hang on back skimmer on trade me at the moment too Report
March 5, 201214 yr Author comment_475369 so that filter and light will work fine with what i want to do? Report
March 5, 201214 yr Author comment_475408 does anyone know the noise rating on that skimmer? it is going in a bedroom. Report
March 6, 201214 yr comment_475457 Return pumps are the noise makers I found, depending on what brand is used Report
March 8, 201214 yr Author comment_475810 what type of corals/clams/anemones can i keep with this light fixture? http://deepblueaquarium.co.nz//product_info.php?cPath=30_32_41&products_id=47 I doubt clams but just double checking and only hard corals if i placed them in the top 12" of the tank. Anything i should avoid? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.