Aquaone betta barracks

scott

Hi Guys, any idea where i could purchase a new aquaone betta barracks? ive seen them talked about and pictures of them in different posts, but cant seem to find the information on who sells them in NZ or what price, can anyone point me in the right direction. Cheers. :(

Thanks for your help Blondiefella, I nipped in and had a word with Alex down at aquaworld, they had an old one they bought but never used. He gave it to me $100 bargain! :happy2: , Pump works all the seals on the frame are sweet and the tanks are near new. Pump works fine, just need to get some new taps and give it a clean up...... needs a heater.

Crunchbang, im not going to keep them in it continously, I have five tanks but have 10 males now so im going to use it to rotate the fish, give them time to spread there fins in the big tanks then give them a rest. I was thinking of getting 6 tanks made for it (maybe just four) and keeping the small tanks to photograph and to just view them. it holds 12.5 litres, has filtration media areas, if i split it into 6 tanks thats about 1.75 litres a tank, I would think thats better than most bettas ive seen floating round in coke bottles?

When i get round to cleaning it up and getting the tanks made i'll post some photos, again thanks for your help Blondiefella. :thup: