November 26, 201114 yr comment_462857 I was thinking about puting this my new tank but wasnt sure if it is suitable? Has anyone tried our used out before Cheers Report
November 26, 201114 yr comment_462865 try using the search function, you will find lots of information Report
November 26, 201114 yr comment_462866 Beware of iron sand and filters dont mix well. :facepalm: Report
November 27, 201114 yr comment_462970 I have had ironsand in my 400l 4ft tank for a year now. no issues that i've seen, other than when a small power head fell to the bottom and sucked in some and it all stuck to the insides Report
November 28, 201114 yr comment_463136 I have pure black iron sand and it's awesome. It's too heavy to get blown around and there's no threat of it getting sucked into filters. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.