What company makes good headphones?

herperjosh

Well i am sick of skull candy headphones because of their poor build quality i bought some hesh only for them to develop cracks after 2 light uses and then after a month a whole heaphone just breaks off when i take the headphones off and on my earphones only the right earbud works. So what headphones do you guys recomend?

How much do you want to spend and what sort are you after - In ear, Supra-aural, Circumaural, closed back, open back?

I have AKG K512 Circumaural closed back, but I only use them at my computer - would look a bit naff walking around with them on my head!

The Skullcandys my daughter had karked it as well.

Beats by Dr. Dre. Nothing better. Big price tag though $400+...

Edit:

You realize that skullcandies have life time warranty?

I do relize that lol but they will say i did it on purpose and i cant et in in firgin contact with them :an!gry . I have heard mixed thigs about beats and thy is a really big price tag lol :-?

How much do you want to spend and what sort are you after - In ear, Supra-aural, Circumaural, closed back, open back?

I have AKG K512 Circumaural closed back, but I only use them at my computer - would look a bit naff walking around with them on my head!

The Skullcandys my daughter had karked it as well.

Yeah skull candy are hoples i will never buy them again! I am looking for some over ear headphones im not to sure what thoe other things mean :sml2: im not going to e walking round with then in they will be used for when im playing ps3 and pc games and just when im in the car or on my bed. I will be getting in ear headphones aswelll but i might be getting a new phone that come with beats earbuds

I would say Sennheiser as well. Bose is good for speakers, but that does not necessarily mean that their headphones are good by extension. Sometimes companies can produce one product really well, yet produce others terribly.

Don't buy headphones made by computer companies like Logitech, I've had terrible experiences with them haha. Panasonic is quite alright - not the highest quality, but decent for the price you're paying.

don't go fot the cheap sennheiser inear headphones, they really are crap put my mate on to a pair and he has had them replaced six times and they always kept blowing. I live in headphones and have owned pretty much every pair of every price range and have had to replace very very expensive ones too. you can't go wrong with a good pair of sennheisers though, they are amazing and built to last and the sound quality is a step above, but very expensive. but just like everything, you really do get what you pay for