Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breeding corys????

Featured Replies

  • Author

would you be able to keep ether pandas or sterabi with cockatoos ???

i a four foot or would they have to be in different tanks?

cheers

I had my pandas and cockatoos in the same tank. Assuming you're talking about apisto cacatouides? The pandas took a beating when they were too close to the breeding female but it was a fairly small tank at that point.

I have had a group of Skunks for about 2 years, somehow I ended up with all males! Just got 3 possible females from the helpful folk at HFF, they have some serious growing to do but fingers crossed.

Got my 8 Barbartus today too, :happy1: again I will have to be patient, they are pretty tiny so suspect it will be a good year before I get some action with them. I hope they are M+F

  • Author

awesome!

when to HFF today saw the skunks they look so awesome!!

have to save so the tank is awesome!!

cheers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.