paint for inside aquariums

Zayne

You could do what I did and buy some silicone (sp) and put it all over the pipe and then roll it around in your current type of gravel and or sand. That way it would blend in very nicely. Or you could take fishing line and wrap some christmas moss right around it as well. If you don't want to do either of those then I hope someone can help you with paint info, because I just got puzzled faces at Bunnings, Hammerhardware and Mitre 10 :wink:

i used a black epoxy spraypaint on pvc pipes and left it a few weeks before putting it in

or if you dont want to risk paint change your pvc pipes to thick wall alkathene from bunning its black fits the pvc fittings and its easy to put a thread on it for threaded fittings just heat the pipe with a heat gun and screw the fitting on it will cut its own thread, then trim off the excess with a craftknife. you can find different size lengths with threaded ends normally in the irrigation isle