WATER DRAGONZ

BURN

id recommend taking his dogs from him...

you cant cross anything, most animals have mechanisms built in to prevent these things from happening.

if you got a tuatara id actually pack my bags and leave NZ, what kind of joke is this? this thread needs to be locked and removed, its making a mockery of this board.

Thats what i love about this site. Some one asks questions and in stead of acturally getting learned answers or a good joke they get stones thrown at them. hahahaha he who has not sinned may throw the first stone. OOH no mum dont.

I think this thread has become so popular that even you have helped keep it going even with such horrid comments. But their are all sorts in this world and its great.

They did all sorts on the durasic park movie.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were to cross a Tuatara with another lizard and it had viable offspring you'd still lose Tuatara because you could never go back and breed out the other lizard.

the Tuatara breeding program is quite successful and a lot of other species are doing we'll with a little bit of pest management. The north island Kokako is doing really well in Pureora and Fiordland. In the hauraki gulf they are having to move populations to other places because they are too successful.

on human evolution, we split from apes ~4 million years ago and homo sapiens have been around 200,000 years but there is a lot of research happening which currently is saying that humans in africa are true homo sapiens, europeans are a mix of neanderthal and homo sapiens and in oceania/asia there is another mix again which I don't know much about.

Alright. They say neanderthal man carries the INTELLIGENT gen. as in thought imagination constructive thinking. RED HEADED WHITE Creatures. Was their any Red headed white creatures in NZ.? Maybe they breed the Toatara. :rotf:

Yes it is great to see what is being done to save our countries native creatures.

I have spent all my life breeding and saving endangered blood lines and rear breeds. Even saw some of my old chickens blood lines from 23 years ago still in fine form. The biggest destruction to most are from the authorities of breeding that never did it right or copied some ones else s pedigree papers but could not read them properly. Or think of the results if have chosen the wrong type specimen to do that breeding with within the structure of that breed. As authorities do not need to do it right as they can just abandon their bad breeding's and import another line to destroy. But their will always be people to clean up after them. :digH: If they get the papers to show them to their face how it is done. Hope fully it will be some smart ass young person that dose. As the Authoritive breeder just loves that.

Science has taken a lot of the fun out of breeding and a good hands on person will not need to use as the holly way but as a test their to double check what his eyes and thought and knowledge of a pedigree papers offer. As this has been proven to be as good as the science tests for some breeders showing all clear when tested.

:smot: :smot: :smot:

someone just lock it please...

you really dont have much of a clue about breeding lines and saving endangered species?

why not cross the tiger with the cheater? just because something shares the same genetic line doesnt mean they can/should be crossed.

White tigers and ligers have been called to be put down and prevented from breeding because they are not natural and could potentially destroy future genetic lines.

species go extinct all the time, its natures way of culling species to make room for others. No specie will live for ever, eventually it will be selected and pushed out. The only thing we should make sure is that its not humans that encourage it e.g. hunting ect.

As humans being one of the advanced species on the planet it doesnt give us the rite to manipulate species for our own good? when would it ever be a good idea to try and cross a tuatara and a water dragon? if it worked you would get a hybrid that may or may not survive, it may be diseased ridden or impossible to raise. Then what gives us the rite to destroy them, after all we made the decision to make them so we are responsible for them.

what you will find is that members will stop posting in your threads because they are stupid, you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself :slfg:

:smot: :smot: :smot:

someone just lock it please...

you really dont have much of a clue about breeding lines and saving endangered species?

why not cross the tiger with the cheater? just because something shares the same genetic line doesnt mean they can/should be crossed.

White tigers and ligers have been called to be put down and prevented from breeding because they are not natural and could potentially destroy future genetic lines.

species go extinct all the time, its natures way of culling species to make room for others. No specie will live for ever, eventually it will be selected and pushed out. The only thing we should make sure is that its not humans that encourage it e.g. hunting ect.

As humans being one of the advanced species on the planet it doesnt give us the rite to manipulate species for our own good? when would it ever be a good idea to try and cross a tuatara and a water dragon? if it worked you would get a hybrid that may or may not survive, it may be diseased ridden or impossible to raise. Then what gives us the rite to destroy them, after all we made the decision to make them so we are responsible for them.

what you will find is that members will stop posting in your threads because they are stupid, you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself :slfg:

Here have a read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolution 200,000-400,000 years ago

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaur 160M years ago

I dont know what they taught you at school but 159.6-159.8M years apart is a long time, so I highly doubt humans ever walked with dinosaurs let alone have hobbies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuatara 200M years ago

I doubt cavemen crossbred two lizards. Maybe they magically had a time machine which let the travel faster than speed of light(impossible) and go back 199.6M years so they could cross breed two lizards. :thup:

Haha if you check what I'm saying I'm pretty sure I'll be right, do you even know what humans evolved from?

Your pretty cleaver alright. Keep up the the book reading. :thup: Their writing new up dates all the time.

Gee they even getting into fashionable body piercing on the Tuatara these days. Thats even more modern then studded leather harness's.

Pets are fashion A.

If you were to cross a Tuatara with another lizard and it had viable offspring you'd still lose Tuatara because you could never go back and breed out the other lizard.

the Tuatara breeding program is quite successful and a lot of other species are doing we'll with a little bit of pest management. The north island Kokako is doing really well in Pureora and Fiordland. In the hauraki gulf they are having to move populations to other places because they are too successful.

on human evolution, we split from apes ~4 million years ago and homo sapiens have been around 200,000 years but there is a lot of research happening which currently is saying that humans in africa are true homo sapiens, europeans are a mix of neanderthal and homo sapiens and in oceania/asia there is another mix again which I don't know much about.

I not sure on asia CHINA but I was told the very oldest finding of man was a whole village of RED HEADED WHITE creatures whos DNA was of each IDENTICAL. I think they are in one of their museums ?.

Their are alot of preserved excavation things like this in China. You can be walking down the road and next thing their is a fully glassed in excavation in the middle of a walk way.

The dragons would not go exstinct in China.

on human evolution, we split from apes ~4 million years ago and homo sapiens have been around 200,000 years .

how do you know that we didn't get created ?

Scientists have not found anything that is in between human /ape that is real..

how do you know that we didn't get created ?

Scientists have not found anything that is in between human /ape that is real..

Maybe their is only Man and he made ALL and all the water dragonz as well. Made by the man in the SILVER SUITE. Out of this world MAN.

Their up dating them books all the time.

I dont think I came from an ape. But these other people can say they did :rotf:

reptilez, you're tying to compare theology with Science.

Scientists have found heaps considering how little is fossilised in between the divergence of human and apes. Squirt gave a good link for you to read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolution.

Mod's this thread is going to a place where it should be locked before it gets there.

How much Water Dragonz is in the or reptilian gen is in the human. As their are some weird looking reptilian freaks out their in the movies anyway. No disrespect to the reptilian folk out their intended. may be they would like to share some light on the subject. May be we are of the water dragons the way off. 8)