July 26, 201115 yr comment_448407 Sky is about 1.5 years old and going through her first brumation. She started not getting out of bed around the end of May, so I started decreasing the temperature. Last night she got up! could this mean that she wants a shorter brumation, or is it normal for blueys to get up during brumation? She had a drink so i took some pics: Report
July 26, 201115 yr comment_448410 they can get up during brumation or continue right through you may find your bluey has had enough rest period Report
July 29, 201115 yr comment_448749 I can't stop my blueys from going into burmation. My bluey woke up yesterday and today though Report
July 29, 201115 yr comment_448750 I can't stop my blueys from going into burmation. same here :roll: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.