Cannister filter finds

Copper

Not so long ago, I was cleaning out my cannister filter and found about 20+ GBA fry, about the same amount of platy fry and 2 Khuli loachs. I'm not even sure how the loachs managed to fit through the filter guard. Unfortunately though there was no sign of my Pelvicachromis taeniatus fry that had magically disappeared.

So, I was wondering what have you found in your cannister filter? Or any other type of filter, since I once found my missing Mossie Rabora in my internal (still alive too).

a fully grown GBA, he managed to take the gard of the outlet, then get down it

I'm surprised that your GBA managed to fit down the hose. After fishing baby GBA out of the internal too many times in a row, I now have the rule with GBA, if you get yourself in, you can get yourself out.

Add 2 more panda cory to my total. 1 in each of the CF1200s on the big tank. The first guy I threw straight back into the tank but I fear the heckelli thought I was feeding them and snapped him up. The second one I kept in my hand in the top of the tank until the fish had given up on there being a feed involved. Didn't stop a lemon tetra racing over to have a go on him though.