Fallen off the wagon again...

David R

It was only a matter of time, the cute little P. palmas at HFF were irresistible after visiting Fruju and Henward and their bichir collections....

IMG_4138Medium.jpg

IMG_4120Medium.jpg

IMG_4155Medium.jpg

IMG_4171Medium.jpg

IMG_4104Medium.jpg

IMG_4181Medium.jpg

IMG_4165Medium.jpg

I'm on the look out for a few more similar sized dels, and a couple of normal (not albino) senegals if anyone sees any for sale...

DAVIDDD!!! Why did you have to fall off the wagon?! Now you're tempting ME to fall off too lol! :facepalm: I have been resisting the palmas since they came in, but I swore to my fiance with a blood pact that I would not buy any more fish at least till next year lol! :tears:

They're sooo cute!! :love: (sigh.) They are the only piece missing from my collection: ornate, del, senegalus. I feel the walls closing in on me.. The temptation grows ever stronger.. If you guys don't see me posting anymore, it's safe to say that I bought the palmas. Probably would be a good idea to file a missing persons report too.. :wave:

the del and palmas in my fire eel tank is actually frasers, doing an experiment on growing it out for him

nice fish though!

im sure roskill has normal sens and dels! or at least you cano rder them in and arive in one weeks time.

You not getting a school of ornates?

They're in the 3' that I was goung to use for growing out festae fry. :facepalm:

Have to have a bit of a sort out and rearrange soon. No ornates Henward, just sticking with the smaller species for now, hopefully get them looking like your dels...

then gotta invest in some massivore.

from the size you sold me yours, 4 dels, took 1.5kg of massivore to get them that size:D

i want a massive school of large bichirs with my xb:D

how many bichirs you going for to grow out into yoru 1400Litre?

you got 3 so far, how many more of what species? why not albino, they are so cool:D

Dunno, just don't like the albinos, ugly fat pink sausages! If they had black eyes it would be ok, I think its just the pink eye that gets me.

Josh, will think about it, I still have a 2' (and a 5'!) to set up, so once thats sorted I should be right. I will need a hand lifting tanks though, either of you two free one weekend soon to give me a hand for half a day?

i found they go throguh bouts.

the more there are the more actiev they are.

i found when i trippled their numbers, they became way more active and competing.

the big ornate doesnt eat much anymore so chills out in the tunnels.

but the dels, sens and palmas are extremely active.

yeah, i just feel that the bichirs will look awesome in that huge tank:D

Always lol.

Btw henward, was gonna ask if you could take the other 3 for a bit? I need to move the ornate around cos its being a $%$$% to others. Can you help out?

You were never really on the wagon anyway... deluded thats what you were!!

i give you till xmas till that big tank has a heap of bichirs, big nasty american cichlids and that arowana!

All the pretty plecs will be in the 5 footer!

You cant fight it, David its your destiny! :D