How old are you?

mcrudd

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish! My mates the same age as me and he's already passed NCEA 1/2/3(maybe 2/3 creds off?) with excellence. He's 15. Doing uni papers...

Yeah, All my friends are like that - I've got two doing masters in biology and another doing honours calculus (got a perfect A+ right through), sigh, I'll catch up sometime...

If you owned the apartment, then you would be able to. But as far as I searched, majority of the apartment that are renting wont allow pets. Especially houses for rent. "BUT" maybe they are referring to cats and dogs? Maybe giving the owner a call?

+ me too. At Auckland doing ecology as well :slfg: I am first year though, but I prefer the marine/freshwater and behaviour side rather than evolution.

I'm in second year ecology. 206 is awesome, the field trips fill up really fast, pureora in 4 mins. 209 sucks, it's stats.

1.2mx.38mx.45m

probably too big, a .6 x .30 x .45 is probably the limit.

My girlfriend has a 3 foot cichlid tank in her apartment, but the body corp there is really good and also allows birds, the ones that I looked at however weren't so understanding. lol. 'Pets' is a term that depends on the people you take to - decorative center piece is what I'd call a tank, if it got me in an apartment with a tank.

209 is rubbish, my least favourite paper so far in my degree, however, doing 309 next semester so that could change quite soon. (shudder)

My girlfriend has a 3 foot cichlid tank in her apartment, but the body corp there is really good and also allows birds, the ones that I looked at however weren't so understanding. lol. 'Pets' is a term that depends on the people you take to - decorative center piece is what I'd call a tank, if it got me in an apartment with a tank.

209 is rubbish, my least favourite paper so far in my degree, however, doing 309 next semester so that could change quite soon. (shudder)

Be very careful because the Body Corp's (or your) insurance may not cover damage done if the tank breaks. If water is to go to floors below your apartment and cause damage you would be liable for the cost.

I'm in second year ecology. 206 is awesome, the field trips fill up really fast, pureora in 4 mins. 209 sucks, it's stats.

probably too big, a .6 x .30 x .45 is probably the limit.

Oh yeah. Which paper is 206? 1st year is average since heaps of them are core papers but the next couple of years the options really open up.

If you owned the apartment, then you would be able to. But as far as I searched, majority of the apartment that are renting wont allow pets. Especially houses for rent. "BUT" maybe they are referring to cats and dogs? Maybe giving the owner a call?

Most apartment complexes have a "body corporate" which limit what pets etc you can have. It make no difference if you own the apartment or not.