Election results FNZAS AGM 2011

I am pleased to be able to share election results from this year’s FNZAS AGM:

Patron: Grant Simpson (Grant)

Vice Patrons: Gael Eastwood & Jo Goodin

President: Jennifer Hamlin (Jennifer)

Vice Presidents: Norman Evans (Poecilid) & Ryan Jury (ryanjury)

Secretary: Diane Wilkie (Zev)

Treasurer: Adrienne Dodge (Adrienne)

Executive Committee Members: Simon Check (Supasi), Alan Minnery (Alanmin4304), Warren Stilwell (Warren)

Editor: Caryl Simpson (Caryl)

Librarian: Grant Simpson

Breeding Coordinator: Paul Young (Wok)

The following sub committees were also appointed:

Fish Committee (incl Judges & Standards): Darren Stevens (Flatfish) (chair), Ryan Jury, Adrienne Dodge, Blair Culling (Navarre), Sarah Giblin (Neon), David Rummery (David R), Jennifer Hamlin (show committee chair), Warren Stilwell (show committee vice chair).

Plant Committee: Simon Check (Supasi) (chair), Alan Minnery (vice chair); Shannon Lawton (Tom_Shannon); Aakash Sarin (Phoenix44); Reece Addison (Kiwiplymouth).

Website Committee: Diane Wilkie (chair and site administrator), Caryl Simpson (forum moderator), John Jamieson, Warren Stilwell.

Finance advisory panel: Norman Evans; Warren Holm (fishplants), Aakash Sarin, Warren Stilwell.

Revenue Committee: Shannon Lawton, Matt Riedel (Nymox), Jim Sytema (Jim Sy), Aakash Sarin (finance advisory), Diane Wilkie (web advisory), Caryl Simpson (magazine advisory).

Editorial Committee: Caryl Simpson (chair), Jennifer Hamlin, Matt Riedel, Darren Stevens, Adrienne Dodge, Diane Wilkie, Norman Evans

This year Jane Hewson, our treasurer of nine years, stepped down. Jane's impact was significant and we will miss her beautifully organised records but we are sure she will enjoy more family time now. In her absence, we couldn't be more delighted to welcome Adrienne into the role. A big welcome to all the new additions this year and a welcome back to some old hands. We all appreciate your time and willingness to serve and your interest in improving the fishkeeping hobby in New Zealand.

To those who are continuing on again this year, and to those who we have lost this year, my heartfelt thanks go out to you for so generously giving of your time toward the community's greater good.

Jennifer

Jane was the bestest treasurer we have had in all the years I have been editor. Her attention to detail and her ability to get things done at the right time made my job so much easier. :hail::bow:

Congratulations to all those elected. I hope you are prepared to work your little butts off!! :thup: