Aqua one VS Atman

wee2

hi, guys, I intend to get a filter as well. I am targetting two brands at same time. Atman uf 2400 and Aqua one cf 2400. I know we are talking about the best one here not the cheapest but according to my affordablity, I have to stay away from fansy ones such as fluvelx5.

now I am quite hesitant between two brands, both of Atman uf 2400 and Aqua One cf 2400 are reaching my requirement in flow rate and volumm but.... Atman has a built-in UV lamp which Aqua One does not.... of course, Aqua One seems a more economic and popular brand

what is the big deal of having a UV facilities, Can I rather not have it.

UV isn't necessary but in a canister filter It may kill your beneficial bacteria. On the otherhand if you have a big disease in your tank a UV LIGHT may kill some o the disease not alot of a disease though. So pretty much it isn't necessary.

Good luck

UV isn't necessary but in a canister filter It may kill your beneficial bacteria. On the otherhand if you have a big disease in your tank a UV LIGHT may kill some o the disease not alot of a disease though. So pretty much it isn't necessary.

Good luck

The UV will only kill bacteria that travels through it, unless the UV lamp is sitting inside the cannister irradiating the media it's not going to bother your media.