Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tank compatibility

Featured Replies

Hi, I have a 60L tank stocked with 2 Clown Loaches, 2 Dwarf Gourami, 9 Harlequin Rasbora, 1 red female Swordtail, 2 Spotted Bristlenoses and a Golden Bristlenose.

I was thinking about getting a Siamese fighter and was wondering if there would be a problem with any of the other fish and maybe if it might be overstocking the tank?

I also have a 30L tank full of about 18 Swordtail young that I could put the fighter in but I'd prefer to have it in the main tank.

Thanks for any help.

hello & welcome.

I am not sure about the other fish you have but the clowns will need a much larger tank as time goes on. they will need a minimum 300L tank in the near future, what size are they now?

  • Author

Yeah, I am aware they will need a bigger tank in the future, I've only been keeping fish since February and plan on getting a much bigger tank in the next year. They are both 5-6cm at the moment.

As said, gouramis and fighters are not compatible and you need to re-home the clowns although they will be fine until next year as they are very slow growers. I would not add any more fish to the tank.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.