Best fish pet stores in Welly

Zdoda

In Porirua there is Carevets and the Pet Centre.

In Lower Hutt there is Animates, across the road is the Pet Centre.

In Petone there is Animalz, who normally have some very good quality cichlids in.

In Wellington there is Animates Kaiwharawhara.

The ones in blue are the best!!

if your that worried about air you can always just open them half way to replenish it.

If your up for a slight deture I've herd the one in Rotorua is good

that would only replace the air in the top of the bag not in the water i think, but i would say one of those battery air pumps if you realy worried, and just use that every 1 hour to replenish the air in the water

The ones in blue are the best!!

I beg to differ on some of those.

It is best to look at all of them an see what the fish look like at the time. Often the ones in blue have a lot of fish that are not for sale (those not in blue do also from time to time)

@ Zayne - i haven't shipped fish or received fish from abroad so not sure :/

@ waterlogged - yeah could do that, unfortunately i don't think i will get a chance to head to Rotorua unfortunately. Maybe next time :)

@ myfishybusiness - yeah was more looking at oxygenating the water, so will have to try and find battery air pumps..

I beg to differ on some of those.

It is best to look at all of them an see what the fish look like at the time. Often the ones in blue have a lot of fish that are not for sale (those not in blue do also from time to time)

Ive never seen fish not for sale

@ Zayne - i haven't shipped fish or received fish from abroad so not sure :/

@ waterlogged - yeah could do that, unfortunately i don't think i will get a chance to head to Rotorua unfortunately. Maybe next time :)

@ myfishybusiness - yeah was more looking at oxygenating the water, so will have to try and find battery air pumps..

There is no need to buy battery powered air pumps just make sure the fish are well bagged individually and take it easy, I had fish packaged for 16hrs+ when I moved to Auckland and they were fine.. Have also had fish that I have shipped get lost and take 2 days to get delivered with no issues.. I do doubt you will find anything in a Wellington store that you can't find in Auckland though :)