Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pandora bracelets

Featured Replies

Who is addicted to pandora charm bracelets, I am now onto bracelet two. I thought I would make this an animal themed one for my daughter. Bummed to find out that the rhino she wants is retired and can't buy it in the shops anymore.

Love ther quality and detail the pandora charms have

Yeah, my sister has one. I have a friend who has 1 1/2 bracelets. They're really neat, you can give them a lot of sentimental value to them too. I think I prefer the silver ones over the gold though, if I had the choice and price wasn't an issue. The charms make nice gifts too. An animal themed one will look really cool as well! ;D

  • Author

Yeah I look at trade me all the time for them can'tafford $100 for the one on there at the mo.

I have mixed silver and silver/gold charms on my first one which tells the story of my family.

  • Author

Have decided to start a second bracelet for myself aswell now, so have two to build now LOL :gigl: must be an addiction. Hope hubby doesn't notice :sml2:

Will keen an eye on trade me for resonably priced charms :hail:

I have just recently received one for my birthday with one charm on it, so now is the excuse to get more to make my family memories. :love: Carlos sneakily got it for my birthday. Its the silver one which is what I like. Its lovely.

also check out Beadaholic website, they have pandora beads. Not sure if you want 'Pandora' or just 'pandora' but the bead shops all stock them now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.