pictures of my water dragons

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am gonna go completely off topic here with a comment. We went to butterfly creek last Friday and they have a water dragon enclosure in the butterfly room, its super duper hot in there so how will they ever burmate :dunno:

I am gonna go completely off topic here with a comment. We went to butterfly creek last Friday and they have a water dragon enclosure in the butterfly room, its super duper hot in there so how will they ever burmate :dunno:

they dont,no uv either... :facepalm:

There were about 5 in there, and 3 were in the little pool they have, I suppose they tried to cool, Its extremely hot and humid in there because it accomodates the butterflies, I had to leave a couple of times and go back in, because my daughter and me battled with the heat. So I just found it interesting when you guys mentioned coldness and burmating.

wouldnt be surprised if some 'expert's claim d3 powder is sufficient ... maybe a good thing to have a separate discussion on

all this talk of butterfly houses and waterdragons, yet no pics is kinda dull fokes :smln:

no substitute for sunlight n no broadband for photos :lol: