April 6, 201115 yr comment_428717 :happy1: hi everyone here it takes me a bit time to get here but finally I am in. I am really fansy South American Cichlid. there are 2x severum, 2xtexas, three convicts, 1x flowerhorn, 1x Green terror, 1x red head, 5 red jewell in my 4ft rock tank also I have another angel tank which has ten angels two larger honey gorumis, one keyhole, 4x T bars, two tiger barbs, one albino oscar, one fire mouth and an albino algea sucker. really enjoy watch fish swimming in there. that is one of the most enjoyable time after work. really hope that I could meet some one who likes South American Cichlid as well so that we can excharge some experience, maybe some fish too. :bounce: Report
April 6, 201115 yr comment_428757 Welcome! I keep south american cichlids too. Your going to need a bigger tank! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.