i got a rainbow lorikeet

chilli

i only wanted one but got two ill get them dna sexed and if there both the same ill sell one

they were aviry birds(wild) spent 6 hrs on one yesterday (not afraid of that one)that one has passed the tame test

the other needs more time,i can pick it up now with out a having to clean up all the blood and it does screech as if i was eating it alive,there both eating grapes out my hand and getting used to the house hold

anyone got any advise on taming training them,i know it will take time,trust and treats

so far not as bad as i thought they are learning very fast

ps can't find camera

cant find that darn camera anywere but seen one seen them all

one of them is tuff to break in(not that its a horse but im sure u know what i mean)

As much as I miss mine I would never ever keep another one had it for 16 years never again.

why?? becuase it lived 16 yrs??

ive had my heart set on an african gray(i used to work with one for a few years,10 yrs ago and still not got one)

better get one this decade there $4500 at the moment

so thought the lori's would do for now they can pre distroy my house before the gray totaly distroys it

As much as I miss mine I would never ever keep another one had it for 16 years never again.

why?? becuase it lived 16 yrs??

TWEET! TWEEET!TWEETWEEETWEETWEETWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!TWWEEEET!!!! TWEEEEEET!!!...........................TWEEETTWEETTWEETWEETWEEEEEEEEET!

My money is on that being why.