March 8, 201115 yr comment_425021 I have an AquaOne T8 4ft double light and one light isn't working. Before you ask, yes I've changed the bulb to make sure it's not that. I was hoping someone might know how to fix it or could take a look or at least recommend somewhere I could take it. I'll happily payfor your time. I'm in Wellington. :-) Report
March 8, 201115 yr comment_425028 does it have one of these if its the 4 ft version of mine it will be hidden and you would need to pretty much pull apart to get to them but shouldnt be to hard to do. Report
March 8, 201115 yr comment_425034 is that the one inside the end cap? yeah i think so - mine is the 30D version of this one http://www.trademe.co.nz/Pets-animals/Fish/Lights-lamps/auction-358530241.htm and the starter is not visable i could be wrong as i havent see tinytawnykitten's but thats only Aquaone unit i know about Report
March 8, 201115 yr comment_425037 She is bringing it in for me to have a look at tomorrow, I should be able to get it sorted. Report
March 8, 201115 yr comment_425038 does that unit have starters or ballasts? i pulled my sunsun apart to have a look a while back & both the tubes are run off the same electronic ballast so if one is working the ballast is not the issue, i would look for the fault in the connections. Report
March 8, 201115 yr comment_425053 Generally with the electronic ballasts if one isn't working (for what ever reason) they both don't, they have to be wired differently for a single tube to work. Report
March 9, 201115 yr Author comment_425138 THanks so much Suphew for sorting me out with my light!! All working well now! Thanks SO much!! :bounce: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.