Beardie Help

emaytiti

Hi, just wondering if anyone on here could help me. My beardies are been lazy and sitting/sleeping in the same spot 24/7, they dont seem to eat the salad may eat the occasional bug if I get them out and feed them it.

Any ideas what could be wrong or is this normal? They use to be quite active in there tank.

Hey my beardie is doing the same thing.

She wont get up much, if she does its late arvo, she seams to eat her fav foods like apple and peas,

also some live food, but not as much as she did.

I notice you are in rotorua, did this start just when it got cold, like sunday or monday?

Hey my beardie is doing the same thing.

She wont get up much, if she does its late arvo, she seams to eat her fav foods like apple and peas,

also some live food, but not as much as she did.

I notice you are in rotorua, did this start just when it got cold, like sunday or monday?

Ok, mine just sit there all day. Only eat when I get them out and place food infront of them.

No, it started a couple weeks back.

Ive just gone to the beardie care sheet and there is a site all about brumation.

It says they all have their own way of doing things and it looks to me that even though

mine eats at 7.30pm daily brumation is what she is doing and yours is the same just going

the full hog. They say to give a bath once a week to keep them hydrated.

Its well worth a read.