Sam's 4ft Tank Log (Photo Heavy)

SamH

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

So the Internet had been down since last Saturday, not much has changed anyways. Been really neglecting this tank (and all my tanks actually :oops: ). Put on a background for all of those who asked, looks slightly better I guess :P Camera almost died when I started taking photos so I've only uploaded the one for now.

IMG_0892.jpg

Thanks man! Not sure if you can see from the photo but the twisted val is spreading from left to right and runners go all the way to the log on the right. They're only 5 or 6 cm long at the moment but they should reach the surface soon 8)

Thanks man! Not sure if you can see from the photo but the twisted val is spreading from left to right and runners go all the way to the log on the right. They're only 5 or 6 cm long at the moment but they should reach the surface soon 8)

Sweet. You must have the balance just right....

Next time I'm in Rewa I'll drop you off some powdered ferts.

Looks cool :P But there is too much Indian Fern in there IMO lol 8)

I reckon some more Java Fern and some Windelov Fern in there will look cool, and a few red plants like Ludwigia and Alternanthera, and a nice big feature plant like an Echinodorus :thup:

Playing around with some colour accent tonight on the wee point-n-shoot. Results..

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

Plus the BNs. Big male is from BikBok who so kindly gifted him to me when he was terrorizing her tank :lol:

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg