dwarf puffers

Tim01

hi can anyone tell me anything about the breeding cycle of dwarf puffers,my female seems to be holding eggs, but I'm very unsure bout the whole thing, there is not much info about breeding, like how long before they lay the eggs, i found out it takes 5 days to hatch & Ive got the female by her self with some fake plants for her to lay on,any info would be most helpful at this point

hi can anyone tell me anything about the breeding cycle of dwarf puffers,my female seems to be holding eggs, but I'm very unsure bout the whole thing, there is not much info about breeding, like how long before they lay the eggs, i found out it takes 5 days to hatch & Ive got the female by her self with some fake plants for her to lay on,any info would be most helpful at this point

Not going to have much luck breeding without a male...

what a drip, of couse i have a male female, ive made my own kid, know how the whole sex thing works,kinda why im sure shes holding eegs, egg

Dwarf puffers don't have sex.

Probably she won't even lay the eggs without a male in the tank in the tank trying to spawn with her and if she does lay without a male around there will be noone to fertilize them.

• 2 weeks later...