beardies cant eat mealworms?

exoticboy

I feed mine on mealies regularly - about 15 of them twice a week. Occaisionally ill let him attack a lid full of the flukers freeze dried ones too.

I only feed my beardie on mealworms and the bags of mesculin salad from the supermarket - dusted with calcium and vitamins. He appears to be in good shape, active and not fat (he gets a good runaround).

Although not a perfect diet, he seems pretty happy, but ill start enriching his diet once i have a bit more time on my hands.

Mealworms are an ok staple IMO so long as they get enough exercise so they dont go obese...

I feed mine on mealies regularly - about 15 of them twice a week. Occaisionally ill let him attack a lid full of the flukers freeze dried ones too.

I only feed my beardie on mealworms and the bags of mesculin salad from the supermarket - dusted with calcium and vitamins. He appears to be in good shape, active and not fat (he gets a good runaround).

Although not a perfect diet, he seems pretty happy, but ill start enriching his diet once i have a bit more time on my hands.

Mealworms are an ok staple IMO so long as they get enough exercise so they dont go obese...

wow i wish mine could eat them like that the only thing he enjoys is crickets and waxmoth

mealworms are probably up there with porkchops. :dead%fish

atleast your honest about the crap diet morcs :lol:

:)

Well he eats healthier than I do...

Id love to feed locusts as a staple, but considering they work out to be like $1 each its a bit expensive... and Its too much trouble for me to breed them. Ill get him a pack of 25 occaisionally and let him demolish the whole lot in one sitting.

Id love to feed locusts as a staple, but considering they work out to be like $1 each its a bit expensive... and Its too much trouble for me to breed them. Ill get him a pack of 25 occaisionally and let him demolish the whole lot in one sitting.
the cost of live food restricts the whole reptile trade something cronic in this country. such a shame, maybe it will change in the future but who knows.

I saw a thread on a reptile forum last night, with graphic pictures of a post mortem where the stomach held about 30 undigested mealworms which had caused impaction. It wasnt necessarily the mealworms themselves, but the quantity of them fed at a time and frequency.