AnyEarly Childhood teachers out there?

supasi

My better half is about to start her Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education.

Part of the course as many would know is the huge amount of books needed for study. Does anyone out there have any books from study they are willing to sell?

There are about half a dozen books that she needs.

Childhood Development(8th ed) L.E Berk (2006)

Ki te whaiao: An Intro to Maori culture and society (2004)

Techniques for teaching young children: Choices in theory and practice, 3rd ed

Doing educational research: a Practitioners guide to getting started (2005)

Pronounce Maori with confidence (2009)

Teaching and learning in a diverse world: Multicultural education for young children (3rd Ed)

If anyone can help or knows someone who can it would be much appreciated.

And before anyone says it, Yes we are watching Trade Me :)

Thanks

Ask at wherever it is she is going to study as they often have books for sale. They will even know of places to get them 2nd hand elsewhere. Daughter couldn' t help sorry.

Yeah they have them all, but we were looking to see if we could save a bit of money and buy some secondhand ones.

My offsider at work, his wife is a early childhood teacher at massey, I will try and get hold of him tomorrow as we are on holiday it might be hard, but she may have them or someone else out there might, oh and my friends sister just finished last year..will get back to ya.

My offsider at work, his wife is a early childhood teacher at massey, I will try and get hold of him tomorrow as we are on holiday it might be hard, but she may have them or someone else out there might, oh and my friends sister just finished last year..will get back to ya.

Ok first one was no good, as she finished hers in 2002 and said the books would be no good, have 1 more person to try.

First year with NZTC huh? I am just finishing my first year now so unfortunately am still using all my books. I got alot of mine cheaper on TradeMe and used some of my Student Loan assistance to pay for them.

If she would like a few notes you are welcome to PM me and I can email some stuff through. I have an awesome resource that breaks down every essay and provides templates for writing them which made things alot easier for me.

Good luck to her, its a great learning experience!