high

Bishop

Hey folks just joined up here thought I would throw out a hello to the regulars and introduce myself.

New to aquatica, have a 50L and currently building a 200L so stay tuned for pics of 200L of water all over my carpet :cry:

Not sure how my little fishies are still alive but they are so be prepared for an influx of questions about how they have managed to survive my beginner techniques.

See you round.

Ha, not sure how I would have taken it lol I am very attached to him.

He is around 50kgs but not quite 1 year old so maybe end up at 50 - 52. Sometimes he is a complete moron stepping on and trying to eat everything, then he shows his intellect and blows me away.

Scared as hell of him bumping one of my tanks.

His name is Kaos, Ryda is 2 I think, I meet him and his owner a few weeks ago he gave me some info on pulling but I have since had reason to suspect Kaos may have hip dyspasia which means I haven't been able to run with Ryda until I get him checked.. He ( Ryda ) is a beautiful dog.

Kaos - perfect name for a Mutt!

Ours managed to eat a sponge cake that had been on the cooling rack for only about 30 seconds, shot out the door and behind the car and wolfed it down without it touching his lips :-? And he knew he was in trouble, even pulled the big brown puppy dogs eyes and sorrowful looks as he skulked off around the corner.

Yeah by himself he is good but by my dog it was WW3, hopefully I get to catch up with them soon.

@ Zev: We used to have a pool table and he would sneak up and steal a ball off the table, used to take ages to get the darn things back. They sure can eat fast by the time you realise he has nicked food it is too late.