1 regulator and solenoid valve

high pressure tubing

1 diffsuer

solenoid valve

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =325592415

diffsuer

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Pe ... 136099.htm

am i missing anything and are these ok

What is with the universal voltage ---120v/220v? It must be one or the other and can't be both. The solenoids make a noise as they turn on and off but that is all. They also get warm when the power is on to them as well. You can buy splitters on EBay if you have a bigger tank and want to use more than one diffuser.

If you know your kH, it is easy to adjust the CO2 levels to optimal levels without a drop checker if you have a pH probe (well, that's what I do anyway). Once you have the target range, you set it and forget it, just like a drop checker. IMO, an investment in a pH probe will be more useful than an investment in a drop checker because you can use it for all sorts of things.

They have a limited lifespan. Some also need to be kept in a pH 7 buffer (although for practical purposes, clean water is fine). You can sometimes recharge the glass tip by soaking it in an acid buffer. Depends on the probe though. For most probes, letting them dry out is not good. I have an AquaOne probe as well and it does not need to be kept in water.