What to do with a 3ft tall hexy tank

Joshlikesfish

Hey everyone

I just inherited a 90cm tall 40cm wide hexy tank. What should I put in it?

I was thinking I could use it as a grow out, but I realised I cant even touch the bottom of it with my hand. I have no clue as to what to do with it.

If it was going to be a display tank, what would I display?

Thanks

Puffer tank? Fighter tank? Sell it?

Sell it. poor shape
I'd sell it, ew hexi tanks

Don't sell gifted stuff :wink:

Hey also gave me a 75L21W39H tank

In the past he'd given my a 63L30W39, 63L20W39H and a another small one

Odd shaped tanks are hard to work with, but are nice none the less :D

I'm thinking frogs? Not much I can grow because I don't want to go all out on filtration. Was even thinking about making it a water storage tank

It's not a gift if if you don't really want it... .... as far as I know you aren't rolling in cash and someone has to keep all these critters alive somehow. Maybe there is some way you can politely decline or sell them on TM to fund your other projects.

It's not a gift if if you don't really want it... .... as far as I know you aren't rolling in cash and someone has to keep all these critters alive somehow. Maybe there is some way you can politely decline or sell them on TM to fund your other projects.
I have the space ATM and I have a lot of brine shrimp flakes (180g for $18). I have some other odd size tanks that I might trade for bits and pieces. Really need food and heaters(and cash :lol: )