Fish Shops/Pet Shops In Wellington?

fish_tank0311

Ok im heading to wellington for 3 days, going tomorrow, to watch All Whites Vs Paraguay, and while im down there im interested in going to some good fish shops and pet shops. Can someone tell me of some that are around town. Im staying at Intercontinental Hotel if that means anything to you guys. Any good fish shops down there? If not any pet shops that are cool?

Thanks guys.

Ok im heading to wellington for 3 days, going tomorrow, to watch All Whites Vs Paraguay, and while im down there im interested in going to some good fish shops and pet shops. Can someone tell me of some that are around town. Im staying at Intercontinental Hotel if that means anything to you guys. Any good fish shops down there? If not any pet shops that are cool?

Thanks guys.

I don't think there are any petshops in central wellington. There's Animalz in Petone, Hutt Pet Center in Lower Hutt, Animates in Kaiwharawhara. A couple over Porirua way that I don't go to often.