Telstra Clear Usage Meter

SamH

We've recently upgraded from our 256K "broadband" to Telstra's Maximum Speed 10GB plan. Trouble is, I can't seem to access our Usage Meter online. Anyone who's got this working, can you tell me if I'm in the right place? If not, what can I do to access it?

Telstra1.jpg

Thanks

I will, tomorrow. I almost feel sorry for the poor guy in the Philippines who's going to learn a few new words tomorrow.

Why do you assume they're in the Philippines?

I got a call from a guy in Dublin, Ireland. Calling to ask if I was going to sign up fully to the share market website I joined :lol:

It's not letting me register the account. Says the password doesn't match the account number, I only entered the password and account number we were given. Once I can get the account going, I'm pretty sure then I'll be able to use the usage meters.

It's not letting me register the account. Says the password doesn't match the account number, I only entered the password and account number we were given. Once I can get the account going, I'm pretty sure then I'll be able to use the usage meters.

come to think of it I had the same problem, spent about an hour on the phone to sort it

You will be fluent in Filipino soon

did you get it sorted?

you're on the right page but you logged in with email instead of with the account .

Once you log in to your profile with your account number/user ID , you'll also have access to the broadband usage meter.. it will show to the left of the email one that is currently showing.

In my experience, telstra clear can take a few days to sort the details out. Keep on at them.